Consultant/Senior Consultant, Delivery Team
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work for a stable, growing firm that impacts the world's best companies? As a Consultant/Senior Consultant at CEB SHL Talent Measurement – a global leader in talent solutions – you will be part of our Central Professional Services team (CPS) and be responsible for the provision, evolution, on boarding and enablement of a suite of best practice talent management services for our clients and CEB members where required.
Our CPS team mission is to "enable increased revenue and gross margin within the TMS business through provision of the expertise required to deliver leading edge custom services to our clients." Within CPS, the I/O delivery team are responsible for the psychometric aspects of this suite of services. For example, developing Situational Judgement tests; assessment report solutions; providing strategic direction for organisations based on analysis of their talent. In addition to delivery responsibilities, the delivery team are also responsible for feeding the development roadmap for CPS, providing support and input to the Service Development team to ensure that services are delivered in the most efficient way possible following best practice processes and methodologies. This could include involvement in automated tool development, field enablement or determining the best way that a new service can be delivered.
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job:
- As an expert in custom professional services delivery, you will uphold and role model best practice processes, tools and methodologies.
- Lead on high profile, gold client custom professional services projects and liaise with the local team and client as needed to deliver projects to time, cost and quality expectations.
- Mentor and advise consultants to support their delivery work.
- Build credible partnerships with the PS community to provide support, advice and guidance where necessary.
- Support the development roadmap for CPS to drive innovation and field enablement of custom professional services delivery.
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave entitlement annually.
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
We're looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant with These Basic Qualifications:
- 2.1 Or greater Undergraduate Degree, preferably in Psychology
- Masters in Occupational Psychology or other postgraduate
- Intermediate knowledge of excel, SPSS and PowerPoint
- Level A & B Testing
- Proven track record of working within a commercial environment in a relevant industry
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Experience of working as a member of a team
- Proven track record of managing complex and high profile projects
- Expert in Excel and/or SPSS
- Experience working within the HR, Talent Management or Talent Assessment industry
- Knowledge of psychometric test design
- Knowledge of analytics and data management.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top