Consultant, Talent Solutions (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
As a Consultant at CEB Talent Assessment (Formerly SHL)– a global leader in talent solutions – you will be part of Central Professional Services, the department responsible for the provision, evolution, onboarding and enablement of a suite of best practice talent management services for CEB clients and members. The team you will join has a strong occupational psychology focus and is accountable for delivering the psychometric aspects of these services, which include situational judgement tests; customised reporting solutions; and aggregate reporting to provide strategic insight for our clients. Being part of a central team you will work with clients and professional services colleagues globally and also contribute to the CPS development roadmap, ensuring the evolution and uptake of best practices and methodologies.
As a Consultant, you will:
- Become an expert in custom professional services delivery, upholding and role modelling best practice processes, tools and methodologies
- Become a lead on custom professional services projects and liaise with the local team and client as needed to deliver projects to time, cost and quality expectations
- Build credible partnerships with the Professional Services community to provide support, advice and guidance where necessary.
- Support the development roadmap for Central Professional Services to drive innovation and field enablement of custom professional services delivery.
We’re looking for a Consultant with These Qualifications:
- MSc or other postgraduate, preferably in Occupational Psychology
- Intermediate knowledge of excel, SPSS and PowerPoint
- Work experience within the HR, Talent Management or Talent Assessment Industry
- Experience within a commercial environment
- Knowledge of psychometric test design
- Level A & B testing
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Experience of working as a member of a team
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Back to top