Do you want to work for fast growing firm that impacts the world's best companies? As a Consultant at CEB Talent Assessment –a global leader in talent solutions – you will deliver world class engagements to a portfolio of international clients, unrivaled by other advisory and talent consulting companies.
For over 20 years, CEB has been providing leading-edge talent management solutions and assessments to multi-national companies across the Nordics, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries. As our team continues to strengthen, so do the opportunities for ambitious Consulting professionals.
- Design and Deliver Smart Talent Solutions: Design and deliver solutions such as Competency Frameworks, Hi-Potential programs, Executive Assessment & 360 Feedback, Assessment/Development center processes, Talent Audits/Analytics, Custom Selection programs.
- Deliver World Class Assessment: Deliver various face-to-face elements of solutions sold, such as Assessment/Development Centers, Role Profiling, Individual, Group and Management Feedbacks etc. Deliver training courses.
- Be a Talent Expert: Provide knowledge and insight to clients, to help create new solutions and win new business. Utilise expertise in consulting delivery to contribute to proposition development.
- Make an impact: Drive complex, international projects that enable some of the world's best known companies to transform their organisations, by better selecting, assessing, and developing their employees.
We're looking for a Consultant with These Basic Qualifications:
- At least 3 years' client facing consulting experience within talent management.
- Fluent/native Danish language and excellent business English.
- Possess a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Industrial & Organisational Psychology or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as selection, training, performance management, leadership development, job analysis, competency modeling, and organizational assessment.
- Experience in talent management solution design and development.
- Experience with psychometrics.
- Experience of demonstrating ROI/business value/measurable impact to clients.
- Persuasive and credible - with skills to develop existing opportunities and leverage new ones
What CEB Can Offer You:
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top