Do you want to help leading executives transform their organizations? Want to join a global firm known for its ideas, impact and talent? As a Consultant at CEB Talent Assessment –a global leader in talent solutions – you will deliver world class engagements to a portfolio of international clients, unrivaled by other talent consulting companies.
For over 30 years, CEB has been providing leading-edge talent management solutions and assessments to multi-national companies across the Nordics, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries. As our team continues to strengthen, so do the opportunities for ambitious Consulting professionals.
- Make an impact: Own and drive complex, international projects that enable some of the world's best known companies to transform their organizations, by better selecting, assessing, and developing their employees.
- Engage Clients in the Design of Talent Solutions: Advise CEB's new and prospective customers on assessment / talent measurement offerings and best practices during the sales process. These assessment offerings include pre-hire selection assessment, high-potential and leadership assessment, talent audit assessment, and custom assessment applications.
- Provide Consulting Expertise: Partner with CEB Talent Assessment sales professionals to provide high-end consultation throughout the sales process to diagnose customer needs, shape proposals and recommendations, and present technical elements of proposals to customers.
- Be a Talent Expert: Advise existing clients on best practices and issues related to their CEB assessment programs. Serve as an expert talent resource to individuals across all customer-facing teams.
We're looking for a Consultant with These Basic Qualifications:
- 4-7 years' client facing consulting experience within talent management.
- Fluent/native French language and excellent business English.
- Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as selection, training, performance management, leadership development, job analysis, competency modeling, and organizational assessment.
- Possess a Masters Degree, preferably in Industrial & Organisational Psychology, HR or equivalent.
- Experience in talent management solution design and development.
- Experience with data management, statistical analysis, and psychometrics.
- Experience of demonstrating ROI/business value/measurable impact to clients.
- Persuasive and credible - with skills to develop existing opportunities and leverage new ones
What CEB Can Offer You:
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top