Commercial Support Manager, East
Commercial Support Manager
The Commercial Support Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing a team of 10 Account Management Associates or Business Development Associates across several membership programs. CSMs will assist in prioritizing new business outreach activities, managing cold calling activities, and generating revenue for CEB through the management and motivation of entry-level revenue staff. Account Management and Business Development Associates schedule business meetings and calls with new and existing accounts and provide support to Business Development Managers and Account Managers. The CSM also has direct accountability for ensuring the team hits activity-based performance goals.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Day-to-day management of Account Management or Business Development Associates against individual and team performance goals
- Provide on-going performance feedback and facilitate the formal review process for each direct report
- Serve as a career steward for all staff; manage onboarding of new-hires and prepare existing staff for career advancement
- Partner with leadership team to develop resources for staff to improve business outcomes
- Serve as a resource for pitch scripting and objection handling
- Develop and manage activity campaigns
- Ensure salesforce.com compliance and accurate reporting
- Participate in weekly Revenue Leadership Table and department strategy sessions
- Forecast attrition and take necessary steps to remain fully staffed.
We are Looking for Driven Team Leaders Who
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or other advanced degree
- Possess 3 years of experience with varying aspects of customer service, telemarketing, sales and territory management
- Demonstrate a willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service
- Have experience with management of staff productivity and incentive campaigns
- Are effective time managers with the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate exceptional poise, maturity, and judgment at all times
About the Firm
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
Back to top