Commercial Support Manager
Do you have an entrepreneurialspirit and thrive in a rapidly changing work environment?
Are you passionate about coachingsales associates and helping people achieve their goals?
Are you an experienced inside sales professionallooking to build a management career?
If so, the Commercial Support Manager role in CEB’svibrant and growing London location may be right for you. [Learn more about life at CEB in London].
In this sales manager position, youwill have direct visibility to our regional leadership team, and help CEB achieveour aggressive EMEA growth goals. Additionally, you will manage the day-to-dayoperations and lead a large team of graduate sales trainees. You’ll support, advise, and inspire them to achieve career growthand success – as they progress through our graduate sales training program.
[Learnmore about our graduate sales team].
HowYou Will Make an Impact
- Mentor Your People:Teach individual members of your team how to improve their business acumen and commercialskills, overcome performance gaps, feel a sense of excitement andaccomplishment, and achieve their goals. Deliver ongoing informal and formalfeedback to help your team build their CEB careers.
- Manage Daily Operations:Manage and motivate a team of graduates who work in commercial (sales) supportposition. Help them improve their performance and generate leads to achievesales outcomes, with new and prospective customers.
- Drive Toward Results: Supportyour team as they conduct daily outbound calls, and work to achieve team andindividual goals, e.g. driving membership utilization, event recruitment,prospect & client call scheduling, new customer welcome calls, prospectingfor new business. Collaborate on campaigns and developing sales resources. Reportactivity and results to your senior leadership team.
- Demonstratedsales experience
- Trackrecord of achieving sales goals
- Exceptionalclient service ethic
- Strongwritten and verbal communication skills
- Ability tohandle challenging situations
- Strong MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- 2 years of experience supervisingand/or coaching a telemarketing or inside sales team
- Strong interest in managing anddeveloping a sales team
- Proven experience in territorymanagement, lead generation, service delivery, and sales activity reporting.
- Understanding of Salesforce or otherCRM database
More about CEB
CEB isa best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leadingorganizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drivecorporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies withthe intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEBis a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, andmore than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiringexperienced professionals and early careerists in locations around the world.Learn more at cebcareers.com.
CEB isan equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top