Commercial Operations Manager
CEB Talent Assessment Solutions help organizations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data.
Based in Stockholm, the purpose of this role is to lead all operational and business support activity for the Nordics business (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway). The role has a strong emphasis on the commercial elements such as leading the sales forecasting process across the business and responsibility for key management reports/MI and ad hoc commercial analysis to support the business strategy across the region.
- To lead the process of sales and revenue forecasting for the Nordics business as a whole.
- To analyse data from Salesforce and other sources to identify key trends, opportunities and problems and communicate this effectively to the Management Team in Nordics.
- To liaise directly with account holders to ensure that Salesforce entries are constantly up-to-date and accurate.
- To co-ordinate all data and presentations ahead of regular forecasting and business review calls with Global Leaders.
- To build strong relationships with managers and consultants across the business, establishing the role as the foundation of a streamlined, operationally-effective Nordics business.
- To ensure that client-facing staff has the right level of business and operational support to be optimally effective in their roles.
- To constantly look for ways in which to improve and update operational and business support processes in the Nordics business.
- To become the acknowledged expert in the Nordics business on all operational and commercial matters.
- To develop good working relationships with Internal and External teams.
- To undertake ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Must possess a Bachelors Degree or equivalent, MBA would be desirable
- Previous experience in a commercial role and/or sales management
- Strong understanding of finance/budgeting; target setting; Management Accounting
- Highly effective at analysing and interpreting business data
- Capable of handling difficult conversations with experienced people about projects and accounts
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Project management
- Excellent level in English as a strict minimum, any additional Nordic language would be a plus.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Planning and Organising
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
What CEB Can Offer You:
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- Robust training, support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
- The ability to engage, influence and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in locations around the world. Learn more at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Back to top