Commercial Operations Manager
Commercial Operations Manager, CEB Talent Assessment
CEB, now part of Gartner, works in partnership with leading organizations around the globe to develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100.
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager for the Talent Assessment business in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). The "Operations Manager, CEB Talent Assessment" supports the full range of CEB's functions (Sales, Consulting, Client Service, Administration, and Marketing) with an initial focus on the processes, procedures and reporting supporting the Sales function. The Operations Manager manages a small Sales Administration Support team and reports themselves directly to the Managing Director.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in data / business analysis, strong reporting skills, leading strategic initiatives and managing all aspects of sales operations. We are looking for someone that can operate with autonomy and take ownership of the day to day business requirements. The successful candidate will be need to operate at both a "hands-on" tactical level, as well as ensuring the strategy of the organization is well executed.
An energetic and driven candidate who is willing to roll up their sleeves to help design, establish and maintain defined business processes for this growth-oriented organization will be successful. The chosen candidate's success will be measured by his/her ability to make good decisions, and effectively engage with both senior and junior staff to complete critical initiatives - enabling CEB TA commercial leadership to operate in an organized and effective fashion.
- Manage Sales Administration Team
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports.
- Manage the company wide commercial operating ecosystem
- Ensure field staff are compliant with the global rules and regulations
- Partner with global Operations, Finance and other functions to support critical analyses across the business
- Participate in planning and brainstorming sessions for new business initiatives, and lead select/associated initiatives as required.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years' experience in an Operations / Sales Ops / Business Analysis capacity or similar,
- Prior experience in leading strategic initiatives of firm and/or function-wide scope.
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management and other departments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strict attention to detail
- Ability to operate in cross functional and matrixed environment.
- Strong Excel / Reporting / Data skills
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Demonstrated maturity and poise; ability to employ perfect discretion in sensitive situations
- Ability to structure and execute quantitative and qualitative analyses (i.e, strong analytical skills and High proficiency in distilling data into important relevance for senior managers)
- Experience in a Sales or Commercial function is desirable
- Familiarity with basic accounting and finance is favourable
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top