Commercial Director – Revenue Leadership Team
Are you an intellectually curious leader with a history of high performance? Do you love to learn as well as teach; listen as well as ask the right questions? If so, we want to make you part of CEB’s ANZ success story.
As the Commercial Director, you will work in an exciting, fast-paced culture, surrounded by talented, motivated and smart colleagues who help many of Australia’s top business executives solve their most pressing challenges. As part of CEB’s Revenue Leadership Team, you will:
- Manage and coach a team of sales professionals,
- Partner with product owners to drive product innovation, and
- Help CEB continue to grow its business and impact throughout ANZ
ABOUT THE SALES TEAM
The primary responsibility of your team is to engage with C-suite level executives to generate new business revenue. Business Development Managers, Relationship Managers, and Account Managers are expected to build rapport with senior level executives, advise them on best practice business solutions, and manage the sales cycle from start to close.
A key part of the consultative sales process includes engaging executives on CEB’s unique business model and the value that our products offer. As the director, you will work closely with each member of your sales team to help them be successful in their role, improve their sales skills through robust feedback and coaching, and foster overall career development.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Ensure achievement of program revenue goals through new business sales
- Participate in commercial conversations and negotiations
- Master the research terrain for the membership, monitor industry trends as required
- Plays key role in helping to facilitate career committee review discussions
- Partner with fellow leads to jointly develop tactics for member engagement and service resolution where member concerns arise
- 7 years’ experience in specific field/position/industry
- 3 years of B2B sales or product management experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience in Executive level sales or leadership experience gained in professional services / consulting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage, coach, and motivate staff
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, plus incentive potential.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, more than 0% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top