CEB, now part of Gartner, works in partnership with leading organizations around the globe to develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Coordinator for the Talent Assessment business in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). The "Commercial Coordinator, CEB Talent Assessment" supports the full range of activities undertaken by the sales team from research, preparing proposals, formatting and reporting, updating the CRM to all facets of general administration. The Commercial Coordinator reports into the Commercial Operations Manager.
Support the Sales team with day-to-day administration. Examples of this being:
- Assist sales team with queries e.g. client usage histories, product catalogue information and system functionality
- Maintenance and updating of Client Relationship Database
- Regular report extraction of client data from various systems.
- Weekly collation, input and distribution of metrics and reports to senior management
- Liaising with Global Customer Service Centre on behalf of local sales team
- Support Sales team through all aspects of the sales cycle. (example: drafting proposals, order forms and contracts)
- Provide proofing, formatting and photocopying support on proposals, tenders, and presentations within required timeframes
- Any other ad-hoc sales support as required
- Internal support of platform and systems training
- Organise internal meetings and teleconferences
- Manage electronic filing of client related documents
- Microsoft Suite –Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Client Relationship Management System knowledge, preferably Salesforce
- Able to work with various online platforms and systems
- Strong time management and able to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Team support – able to provide team support to multiple colleagues through effective communication and prioritisation of tasks.
- Client service – demonstrates the ability to understand and respond to client queries in a required timeframe.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top