We are currently seeking a Commercial Coordinator to work in our vibrant London office (centrally located in Holborn). The Commercial Coordinator supports multiple Account Managers across a variety of membership portfolios by providing a critical range of administrative duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Client Preparation: Prepare and provide materials through outlook calendar management for virtual and in-person meetings. This process includes collecting company information for new business and compiling research including membership reports for existing clients. This further includes pulling membership engagement information from internal databases in advance of scheduled interactions.
- Maintain Marketing Collateral Cabinets: Organize and maintain necessary volume of program specific marketing collateral and materials for your account teams ensuring marketing cabinets are continuously stocked with materials needed for your team.
- Data Entry: Manage data entry into CRM system to ensure accurate metrics reporting while upwardly managing the account teams to adhere to data compliance expectations.
- CRM System Point of Contact: Serve as CRM "super user" and complete ad hoc data queries at Account Managers' request.
- CRM System Data Reporting: Generate reports via our CRM system and perform entry-level data analysis for account management teams.
- Office Point of Contact: Navigate CEB matrix to find solutions/troubleshoot issues on behalf of account teams; serve as a liason with internal departments.
- Events and Logistical Support: Work with practice management to plan for internal meetings and events including coordinating logistics for meetings, organizing events for team engagement. Coordination of meetings can include, but is not limited to, organizing venues and meeting spaces, coordinating catering and acting as point of contact at the event to ensure all logistics run smoothly.
A successful candidate will possess:
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues
- Well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong work ethic and 'can-do' attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong skills in logistical planning
- Self-motivated and proactive
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefit package
About CEB, Now Gartner
Leading organizations worldwiderely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offeredby Gartner, CEB best practices and technology solutions equip clients with theintelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. Moreinformation is available at gartner.com/ceb.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is theworld's leading research and advisory company. The company helps businessleaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size withthe objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner'scomprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven bestpractices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartneris headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For moreinformation, visit gartner.com.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top