Client Training and Distribution Manager
To oversee the global operations of the Client Training and Distribution teams, and all related process to ensure a timely and efficient delivery of all courses and orders, ensuring that customer service levels are achieved, whilst presenting CEBs values to customers. This predominately involves managing the training infrastructure (materials, e-learning, course content), providing support and information around CEB Talent Assessment Training to the wider business, rather than training delivery.
To generate positive business results through the management, coaching and leadership of the training and distribution teams - team of 7 - and (internal or external) stake-holders.
- Overall responsibility that team members are performing with the competence expected of their level via Progress Conferences and monthly 1-1s.
- Planning, prioritising and managing resources whilst providing direction.
- Increasing staff knowledge through training and development.
- Working with CI to provide reporting to the business as required.
- Managing and improving global training and distribution processes.
- To liaise with Resource Managers, Course Directors and venues to ensure the smooth running of courses.
- To complete invoicing activity in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managing and developing the technology (with the appropriate stakeholders) that support client training and distribution within CEB – ensuring that training within CEB meets business objectives. Including:
oLearning Management System (Moodle)
oExternal website (cebglobal.com/gartner)
oTraining Feedback Portal (MTM)
oInternal Knowledge Sharing Portal (Sharepoint)
oCRM system (Salesforce c&b module)
oElearning Authoring software
- Flexibility to assist Training and Distribution teams in an operational capacity when required
- Take overall responsibility for continuous improvement projects assigned to them, driving them forward to a satisfactory completion within agreed budget and timeline.
- Play an integral role in recruitment activities, ensuring a good calibre of new employees.
Experience, Education & Professional Skills Requirements:
- University degree / Demonstrable relevant work experience.
- People and /or project and process management knowledge.
- Solid experience within a customer contact / customer delivery environment.
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles behind Training and Development.
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top