Client Partner Manager
Client Partner Manager
The Client Partner Manager is responsible for leading a team of 8-12 Client Partners, The Client Partner is responsible for working with existing clients to ensure they leverage their services and receive value in a way that assures they will renew their services. The position requires the ability to recruit, develop, motivate and retain associates who can execute against the business objectives and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Lead a team to deliver on the mission of the Client Partner Group:
o External - to ensure every client experiences value far surpassing their investment
o Internal - to ensure the value clients receive is 10 times their investment
- Build / Implement strategies for achievement of key performance areas
- Reinforce a team culture where learning and applying the best practices of top performing CP's is standard operating procedure:
o High degree of individual accountability to deliver against defined activity goals
o Defined daily process – establishing calendar with essential tasks outlined
o Communication and collaboration with field sales account executives
- Provide effective coaching (i.e. providing actionable client call feedback) and guidance regarding associate performance with each client partner
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, field management and business partners
- Help associates understand relevant compensation plans to deliver against business goals
- Provide Career Planning and Development - manage CP's in a professional manner with a strong focus on individual success, career development and overall employee satisfaction.
- Provide recognition on those skills, traits and results that reflect the expectations set
- Encourage and champion training, content knowledge of relevant research and products
- Continuously recruit and assess potential talent pool.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a research service type function
- 2-3 yrs demonstrated ability to lead or mentor preferred
- Possess the following traits: strong sense of purpose, accountability, competitiveness, clock-speed, integrity, resilience, goal oriented, team player, disciplined, resourceful and trusted, positive, enthusiastic and inspiring.
- Computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong Communication Skills - verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of IT industry and trends preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, implement and manage change
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results within a performance based service environment
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years. 70% of the Fortune 1000 and 76%of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice.
Please visit our website to learn more: www.gartner.com
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top