Client Partner Manager
Client Partner Manager
The Client Partner Manager is responsible for leading a team of 8-12 Client Partners, The Client Partner is responsible for working with existing clients to ensure they leverage their services and receive value in a way that assures they will renew their services. The position requires the ability to recruit, develop, motivate and retain associates who can execute against the business objectives and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Lead a team to deliver on the mission of the Client Partner Group:
o External - to ensure every client experiences value far surpassing their investment
o Internal - to ensure the value clients receive is 10 times their investment
- Build / Implement strategies for achievement of key performance areas
- Reinforce a team culture where learning and applying the best practices of top performing CP's is standard operating procedure:
o High degree of individual accountability to deliver against defined activity goals
o Defined daily process – establishing calendar with essential tasks outlined
o Communication and collaboration with field sales account executives
- Provide effective coaching (i.e. providing actionable client call feedback) and guidance regarding associate performance with each client partner
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, field management and business partners
- Help associates understand relevant compensation plans to deliver against business goals
- Provide Career Planning and Development - manage CP's in a professional manner with a strong focus on individual success, career development and overall employee satisfaction.
- Provide recognition on those skills, traits and results that reflect the expectations set
- Encourage and champion training, content knowledge of relevant research and products
- Continuously recruit and assess potential talent pool.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a research service type function
- 2-3 yrs demonstrated ability to lead or mentor preferred
- Possess the following traits: strong sense of purpose, accountability, competitiveness, clock-speed, integrity, resilience, goal oriented, team player, disciplined, resourceful and trusted, positive, enthusiastic and inspiring.
- Computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong Communication Skills - verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of IT industry and trends preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, implement and manage change
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results within a performance based service environment
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years. 70% of the Fortune 1000 and 76%of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice.
Please visit our website to learn more: www.gartner.com
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top