Location: Fort Myers Florida, Arlington VA
A great opportunity to work with an international & dynamic team, delivering valuable insight to C-level clients in large organizations, developing your career with our structured achievement plans gaining a very attractive salary package.
Your role as a Client Partner at Gartner is to deliver world-class levels of client support, value-added usage, retention, and client loyalty, engaging existing clients ensuring they use and receive value from their purchased Gartner services. Your clients are all located in the Americas, and you will be their primary Gartner contact and work with individuals from some of the larger organizations from Gartner's portfolio.
- Develop intimate knowledge of the client's business and industry to drive usage and value-added transactions (i.e. on-boarding, use of inquiry, events attendance, etc.).
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the life of the contract.
- Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise - such as but not limited to:
o Stimulate document usage of all clients
o Get the client to read minimum required documents within period leading up to the client's renewal
o Ensure document usage of all clients who have not used
o Identify opportunities to connect the client to the Gartner analyst community through Inquiry,
o Ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract.
o Identify where there is service misalignment or need for additional access and work with the field Account Executives to ensure client has the correct access.
o Continually stay abreast of new product offerings and technology
You are the right candidate for this role if you have:
- Bachelor's degree AND/OR 1-3 years' work experience in a service oriented role; preferably one involving heavy phone interaction with clients
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Technology knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your career in the world's leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing an incredible growth with expectations to double the organization by 2019.
- Performance based bonus structure for meeting and exceeding annual goals.
- Company benefits such as: Health Insurance, 401K with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Rewards,
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years. 70% of the Fortune 1000 and 76%of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice.
Please visit our website to learn more: www.gartner.com
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top