Channel Marketing Manager
MARKETING MANAGER - EMEA
Location: Holborn, London
Travel Required: Bi-monthly to Hamburg office(estimate once every two months)
Languages Required: Fluent in German &English (Verbal & Written)
Type: Full Time
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager
Team size: 8 (based in Holborn office)
About CEB, now Gartner
CEB, now part of Gartner, works in partnership withleading organizations around the globe to develop innovative solutions to drivecorporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies withthe intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEBis a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow JonesAsian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100.
We are currently seeking an Marketing Manager – fluent in German &English - to work as part of the EMEA Integrated Marketing Team, managingmarketing efforts across the Global Business Sales (GBS) division of CEB, nowGartner. The Marketing Manager is responsible for co-developing and implementingmarketing strategies to drive customer retention, acquisition and cross-sell inthe DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) region and to include support forthe wider EMEA marketing team. The role will be based in our vibrant centralLondon office but will include travel to our Hamburg office on a bi-monthlybasis.
He/she will develop a deepunderstanding of the product offerings, and will utilize this understanding to createinnovative and engaging marketing initiatives. He/she will work closely withsales and marketing leadership to prioritize marketing initiatives according tobusiness priority while maintaining a valuable customer experience. Marketing impact is measured on revenue sourced from marketing leads,brand awareness, new product launch effectiveness, and overall effectiveness incoordinating with other relevant functions and teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and execute marketing strategies for the DACH region using the full marketing mix
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns for new products
- Interact with business unit leaders, present execution plans to them and influence their thinking on marketing projects/campaigns
- Execute Content Syndication Campaigns
- Execute LinkedIn Sponsored Update Campaigns
- Execute Email Marketing Campaigns
- Execute Direct Mail Campaigns
- Improve commercial teams' ability to engage with our target audience through effective scripting, sales collateral and training sessions
- Localize sales collateral where needed
- Support the adoption and activation of collateral and messaging use by the commercial teams – serving as centralized and consolidated voice of business tools and revenue-generating initiatives.
- Develop and maintain sales collateral on intranet for intuitive use by commercial teams
- Research and execute on relevant promotional opportunities (conferences, press releases, bylined articles, etc.) that help to generate leads and build sales pipelines
- Explore and Develop co-branding partnerships to increase brand & content awareness
- Grow/Develop the target audience database
- Support the wider EMEA Integrated Marketing team where needed
- Manage budget, spend & ROI
A successful candidate will possess:
What you'll need:
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred.
- 6-8 years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- Fluent in English & German (Verbal & Written)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management, managers, clients and customers
- Excellent project and time management skills, with the ability toprioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to assess complex market landscape and create focused, integratedMarketing plans with proven track record of success
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners onstrategic product objectives and challenges
- Positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them throughto the "final mile" of action and outcomes
- Excellent written & oral communications skills; Ability to presentself professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues
- Ability to learn substance of research quickly; Ability to graphically depictkey insights
Who you are:
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a global &local marketing team
- Strong relationship builder
- Passion for modern & digital marketing
- Strong Content Marketer
- Great initiative
Systems experience (Beneficial but not compulsory):
- Adobe Experience Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Google Analytics
CEB, now part of Gartner, is an Equal OpportunityEmployer.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top