Channel Marketing Analyst
We are currently seeking a Channel Marketing Analyst to work in our vibrant Arlington, VA office. The Channel Marketing Analyst will serve as the interface between the organisation’s commercial and product marketing teams. The Channel Marketing team is responsible for increasing the commercial teams productivity and revenue outcomes by enabling valuable member and prospect interactions and increasing “consideration” of the organisation’s product and services. Activities for the Marketing team include using a multi-channel strategy to increase lead generation and managing the external communication cadence and messaging to our members and prospects across the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Product Marketing/Commercial team interface
- Co-facilitate easy-to-absorb training and scripting sessions to commercial teams to improve their ability to engage members and prospects through the channel marketing campaigns. *depending on practice supported
- Serve as marketing “expert” (along with Specialist and Manager) for the channel practice.
- Work with commercial teams to gather member voice and then incorporate feedback into marketing campaigns
- Work with Marketing Manager to quickly absorb program content, and key initiatives. Synthesize, prioritize and position messages into marketing campaigns.
- Monitor industry-trends, competitive shifts and emerging media to influence campaign messaging and positioning and project investments.
- Identify and secure member testimonials.
Marketing management and program development
- Execute marketing campaigns that are consistent, creative, resonant, easy to absorb and result in lead generation.
- Implement marketing campaigns using Eloqua software, analyze data, recommend strategy shifts and measure campaign effectiveness – working with Central Marketing, as appropriate.
- Manage the digital experience with our members and prospects to drive additional revenue via lead generation, new product up-take by increasing active customer base and cross-sell.
- Execute value propositions that are clearly heard and acted upon by target audiences.
- Execute on program-specific promotional opportunities (conferences, press releases, co-authorship, etc.) that help to generate leads and build sales pipelines.
Ensure adherence of the organization marketing initiatives to CEB standards.
- Support the sales enablement strategy, communication strategy/calendar and overall the organization marketing strategy with guidance from Marketing Manager and Central Marketing.
- Manage and maintain integrated campaign calendars, merchandisers and commercial knowledge revamping portal (based on product leader and revenue input) with campaign related materials.
- Manage cadence and rhythm of messages to members/prospects and commercial teams to ensure absorption of messages.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns are consistent with Corporate Marketing messaging and branding.
- Manage retention member list pulls and scrubbing for program overlap
- Independently manage projects from problem identification/conception to completion with periodic guidance from Channel Marketing Lead and Marketing Manager.
- Measure channel marketing effectiveness through dashboard management using Eloqua, Google Analytics and other data measurement tools to inform marketing decisions.
- Manage content syndication for online campaigns
A successful candidate will possess:
- College degree in a related discipline.
- Ideally 2-4 years marketing or sales experience.
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic product objectives and challenges; Energy and positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them through to the “final mile” of action and outcomes; Persistent and relationship-focused so uses multi-channels to get messages heard.
- Able to influence and advise internal partners on marketing strategy and direction
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions
- Excellent written communication skills; Excellent oral communication skills; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues
- Strong editing skills; Ability to learn substance of research quickly; Ability to graphically depict key insights; Synthesizes competitive information on an ongoing basis to inform marketing strategy; Proficient in Eloqua and Google Analytics and able present data clearly to inform decisions
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top