CEB Graduate Program – Account Management Associate
Are you a motivated graduate with professional work experience? Are you driven to set and achieve goals? Are you interested in disrupting the consulting space and working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? If so, we want to make you part of CEB’s Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) success story.
As an Account Management Specialist, you will be fast tracked through our Award-Winning Graduate Program to learn the fundamentals of our business before you take on a professional role in our company. As a member of our Sydney team, you will work in an exciting, fast-paced culture, surrounded by talented, motivated and smart colleagues who help many of ANZ’s top business executives solve their most pressing challenges. Your first year at CEB will include:
- Developing and honing your business acumen and communication skills.
- Gaining C-Level client-facing experience.
- Making an impact on CEB’s continued growth throughout ANZ.
- Practical transferable skill acquisition aligned to a career in professional services.
After you have successfully completed our Graduate Program, your career path could continue in sales, account management, advisory, a corporate function, or another compelling role within our Sydney office, or globally! This program is just the beginning of your CEB career!
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
CEB’s Graduate Program is a multi-level development program that provides our early career staff with the skills to become world class professionals. The program enhances participants’ ability to communicate effectively with senior executives, lead engaging and influential conversations, and successfully manage territories and commercial outcomes. Through a variety of classroom and on-the-job development opportunities, the program equips participants with tools for increased business impact and career goals.
How you will make an Impact:
- Learn CEB’s unique business model, receive world class training, and understand CEB’s suite of intellectual property, products, tools, and solutions.
- Prospect senior executives to generate new business leads.
- Correspond with our C-Level members and prospects on a daily basis to schedule key client interactions.
- Work cross-functionally with team members from the Product, Service and/or Advisory teams.
- Coordinate and prepare materials for sales and/or account management calls and meetings.
- Ensure data integrity by updating records in our CRM system.
- Shadow calls, meetings, and presentations with an eye towards supporting any necessary follow up.
- Bachelor’s degree, all majors considered
- Have existing corporate work experience
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions.
- Are interested in building a career in a high performance organization.
- Have a genuine interest in business and are intellectually curious.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com
Back to top