CEB TalentNeuron™ (TN) is a business intelligence platform. TN is part of the Big Data and Advanced Analytics Revolution: it provides insight and analysis on labor markets based on the study of a unique dataset of multibillion historical labor market records across 20 countries.
We are currently seeking a talented C# Developer for our Quebec City office.
Reporting directly to our IT Development Director, this new addition to the ETL Team will be helpful in order to support the overall business growth.
- Participate actively to one of our biggest challenge: Big Data Acquisition (high data rate – 1TB/week);
- Develop and improve the tools, the process and the data acquisition infrastructure;
- Develop an automated management and distribution of tasks system;
- Identify and develop automated validation tools for the harvested data;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the production;
- Maintain an excellent level of robustness and code quality;
- Ensure delivery on time;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with team members in order to come up with the best solutions;
- Testing and participating in the production and continuous evolution of products;
- Perform any other relevant task.
- Degree in computer programming or in any relevant field preferred;
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a developer or programmer/analyst;
- Experience with regular expressions;
- Command of .NET and C#;
- Knowledge of Internet protocols : TCP/IP, DNS, SSL/TLS;
- Good knowledge of MySQL;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Proficiency in English and French;
- Resourceful and relentless in the resolution of technical challenges;
- Passionate about Big Data challenges;
- Excellent Teamwork skills;
- Rigorous, attentive to details and work performance;
- Ability to work independently and good common sense.
- Knowledge of languages other than English and French;
- Interested in the world's economies, geography and languages;
- Java knowledge;
- Interest in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning;
- Knowledge of monitoring processes.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top