Business Development Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist at CEB Talent Assessment – a global leader in talent solutions – this position is critical in establishing new relationships between CEB Talent Assessment and our diverse client portfolio. We know that every B2B business can benefit from learning more about their talent through our services, and we need highly motivated sellers with great communication skills and real drive to join our dynamic sales team.
As a Business Development Specialist, you will:
- Cultivate New Business Opportunities: Through fostering new relationships and networks within a diverse portfolio of clients, identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate preparedness and credibility: You will be trained to use insight-led sales techniques to make impactful impressions on C-Level contacts, from the company who literally wrote the book on selling!
- Build C-Level Relationships: Achieving detailed understanding of the client’s most important business and talent needs through skillful probing, you will learn to paint a client-centric vision of value by effectively positioning our recommendations and capabilities in the client’s context.
- Represent the Company: Increase and continually promote the Talent Measurement CEB brand in the market. As thought-leaders in the talent measurement space, we want to share our thought-provoking research with potential clients.
- Database Management: with the largest portfolio of clients, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate client records to increase the effectiveness of lead generation and prospecting activities
We’re looking for a Business Development Specialist with These Basic Qualifications/Skills:
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal
- A natural rapport builder – able to quickly engage with a wide variety of people
- A strong ‘will to win’ – excited by working towards challenging targets
- Perseverance – the self-motivation to drive for results with continued high levels of activity
- Commercial acumen – the ability to speak with C-Suite contacts around complex topics in a credible and informed manner
- Strong organisational abilities – including good time management skills and attention to detail
- Phone based sales experience – while not mandatory, it would be advantageous for this role
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave.
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading specialists.
- Swift career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s ground-breaking research, tools, and solutions.
Back to top