Business Development or Account Management Trainee May 2017 Graduates - DC
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Would you like to interact with C-level executives from some of the world’s leading companies? As a Business Development Associate or Account Management Associate, you will engage and build relationships with senior-level executives, proactively schedule and confirm meetings, and participate in cold-calling and sales lead generation campaigns.
We are looking for top-level talent who want to grow their careers in an environment that is dedicated to impacting our current and future members. To support the development and performance of our associates, CEB offers an extensive, world-class training, with two job tracks (either in Business Development or Account Management) and training curriculums designed to strengthen business acumen, hone commercial writing and presentation abilities, and build key sales and influencing skills.
How Will You Make an Impact?
- Educate prospective or new clients and members – over the phone — on the value of CEB’s renowned products and services.
- Partner with Business Development Managers or Account Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, with a goal of achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Research prospective clients or current members to identify new sales opportunities, customize communications strategies, and ensure members are maximizing their use of our extensive products and services.
- Proactively schedule sales or service interactions via phone (including cold calling) and email to share new work, drive membership utilization, and educate senior-level executives on the value of CEB’s products and services.
- Recruit prospects or members to attend live and online events, such as webinars or roundtable discussions, to showcase the value of CEB membership and drive the close of key sales and renewal opportunities.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work and/or internship experience in sales and/or account management
- A desire to meet and achieve goals
- Ability to establish credibility and build relationships with senior level professionals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit
- Ability to work well under pressure
What can CEB offer you?
- On-the-job experience and a world-class training program
- Clear career paths and professional development opportunities
- Annual incentive trips that reward and recognize top sales performers
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top