Business Development Manager, Talent Neuron
What Is the Business Development Manager Role?
Business Development Managers (BDMs) engage with C-suite level HR executives at largeenterprise companies (Comcast, CSX, Johnson & Johnson, etc.) to generatenew business revenue. They are expected to build rapport with seniorlevel executives, advise them on best practice business solutions, and strategicallymanage the sales opportunity within their own defined territories. A keypart of the consultative sales process includes engaging executives on CEB’sunique business model and the value that our products bring to theirfirms.
BDMs in our Large Enterprise division work in an excitingculture, surrounded by talented, motivated and intellectual colleagues whothrive on helping executives solve their most pressing businesschallenges. By interacting with the highest level of decision makers atsome of the world’s most renowned companies, this role provides a uniqueopportunity to learn how to apply executive level thinking to problemsolving.
What Are the Key Responsibilities?
- Generate C-Suite sales leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques
- Evaluate prospects’ business needs and present the Talent Neuron solution within a regional territory
- Understand evolving business insights and effectively articulate the value proposition to prospective clients
- Lead senior executivesinto active client status through a consultative sales approach
What Arethe Basic Qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of experience identifying and closing new sales opportunities
- Willingness and ability to travel in excess of 40% in a regional state territory
What Arethe Preferred Qualifications?
- Proven track record of closing new business consistently at or above quota level
- Solid understanding of business concepts & dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience building credibility with a senior level client base
- Strong Business to Business (B2B) sales experience
- Solution based sales experience with an emphasis on service oriented products
Why Should I Be Interested?
- Formal on-boarding program that allows you to build a foundation for success
- Best in class sales training that will enable you to further develop your selling skills
- Significant amount of opportunity for career trajectory
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped (quarterly) commission
- Variety of incentive campaigns that recognize top performers for their achievements
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. Inpartnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovativesolutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers,and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals andearly careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learnmore about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed todiversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin,religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation,gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protectedveteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal,state or local law. CEB promotes a drug-free workplace. CEB willconsider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in amanner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminalbackground inquiries.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top