Business Development Manager, Sales Leadership Roundtable
Motivated by results? You've come to the right place. Whenyou join CEB, now Gartner, Sales, you'll set your career on track foroutstanding achievement with access to C-level executives and critical businesspriorities. You'll use quick thinking and dynamic sales strategy to applysolutions to the most pressing business challenges affecting executives fromaround the globe. We're the leader in our industry, achievingdouble-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with businessand technology insights they can't find anywhere else.
We do it for theimpact.
Our sales and account management team connects clients withthe right products to unlock corporate potential. We are an unstoppable forceof proactivity, engagement, resourcefulness, and application. We offer relevantinformation and actionable insight to leaders at more than 10,000 companies tomanage talent, benchmark performance, and achieve criticalobjectives—effectively changing their futures. That's why we sell research andtechnology.
What you'll do:
- Act as astrategic partner to c-level executives and establish new businessrelationships with non-client organizations.
- Exposeprospective clients to the value of our offerings, and secure prospects with urgencyto exceed revenue goals.
- Amplify multipleprospective members by using CEB/Gartner sales techniques and collecting marketintelligence to drive our internal product development efforts.
- Collaborate withteam members across departments to drive the end-to-end sales process
What you'll need:
- Bachelor'sdegree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least 2 yearsof experience identifying and closing new sales opportunities
- Varsity-levelcommunication and presentation skills
- Stellar trackrecord of closing new business at or above quota (prove it)
- Thrivingexperience in high-volume transactional achievement, relationship building withsenior-level clients, and Business to Business (B2B) sales
- Solidunderstanding of business dynamics at large national and internationalcorporations
Why you'll want it:
- We show you aclear career path for advancement— with multiple career options in anindividual contributor or management role (you did say you're motivated).
- We offer aunique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term careerin the field
- You'll earn acompetitive base salary plus uncapped commission as well as all-expense-paidluxury incentive trips.
- We take care ofyou with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paidtime off, flexible spending, and tuition assistance.
- Diversity andinclusion are at our core—join established Veterans', Women's, LGBT, andcultural groups to celebrate our differences.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top