Business Development Manager, Middle Market
BusinessDevelopment Manager, Middle Market
As partof CEB’s fastest growing business unit, Business Development Managers withinour Middle Market division drive results that significantly impact the firm’soverall growth and bottom line. By interacting with the highest level ofdecision makers, at some of the world’s most renowned companies, BusinessDevelopment Mangers apply strategic thinking to complex problem solving. We work in an exciting, fast-pacedenvironment surrounded by talented, motivated, and intellectual colleagues whothrive on helping executives solve their most pressing business challenges.
WATCH one ofour clients discuss why they value CEB membership.
How YouWill Make an Impact
- EngageC-level executives at mid-sized companies ($100M – $750M in annual revenue) onthe unique value of joining the CEB membership
- Advisesophisticated buying groups of best practices business solutions to solve theirmost pressing challenges
- Exceedrevenue goals by closing new client (member) accounts
- Createlead generation campaigns to prospect and build new business
- Workcross-functionally with team members from revenue support, product, service,and advisory
- Presentvirtual sales demonstrations using WebExand Go-to-Meeting
- Providemarket intelligence and feedback to drive product development efforts
We areLooking for Driven Team Players Who
- Have a Bachelor’s degree; all majors considered, advanced degrees welcomed
- Possess 3 years of inside or outside sales experience in a consultative, B2B environment
- Are interested in building a sales career in a high performance organization
- Thrive when selling to C-level executives and sophisticated buying groups
What CEB Can Offer You
- Best in class sales training that will enable you to further develop your B2B sales skills
- Given the growth within the division, there is a significant amount of opportunity for career advancement
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped quarterly commission potential
- Annual incentive trips that reward and recognize top sales performers
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer matching, paid time off, flexible spending account, complimentary onsite gym access, and more
About the Firm
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. Inpartnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovativesolutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers,and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals andearly careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learnmore about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace.
Back to top