Business Development Manager - Finance
Business Development Manager, Finance
CEB, now Gartner helps executives build a Financefunction for the future by uncovering best-practice approaches to solvemission-critical priorities using case studies, tools, diagnostics, andtraining. We enable finance executives and their teams to find new sourcesof efficiency in service delivery, manage talent, and strengthen the function'sbusiness influence. It's an exciting time to be at CEB, now Gartner. Followingour acquisition we're gearing up for growth and looking for high performingsales professionals who would like to play a role in helping us grow ourFinance practice and its impact across the largest organizations in EMEA
Whoare we looking for?
We need a BusinessDevelopment Manager to focus on increasing membership in the EMEA Financepractice. This is your chance to be an integral part of our own growth andrevenue achievements by working with CFO's, Finance Directors, Controllers, Headsof FP&A and Corporate Finance in Fortune 100 and FTSE 100 companies.
You will target top executives of previously untapped potential membercompanies, drive the pivotal moment where leads become sales, and reap therewards of negotiating contracts through to a successful close.
HowYou Will Make an Impact
- Generate C-level leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques and conducting telephone-based or virtual sales meetings.
- Build new business throughout Europe, andidentify new business opportunities in new-to-CEB corporations.
- Turn senior executives into active members through consultative selling, manage the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these active members to the account manager team.
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs' value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members' business needs.
- Manage an average sales cycle of 60 days or less.
- Close deals consistently, with an average size of £20,000-£30,000.
[VIDEO] Hear from our Sales team.
- Proven ability toprecisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
- 5 years of successfulsales/business development experience, including commercial negotiations withC-level decision makers in blue-chip companies, preferably with some experienceselling to Heads of Finance
- Ability to handle revenueresponsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Strong interpersonal skills;can quickly build rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to anexecutive-level audience
- Solid understanding of and interest in business concepts &dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Willingness to conductEMEA-wide travel
- Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills
- Bachelor's degree orequivalent required
What CEB Can Offer You
- Competitive base salary plus uncappedincentive compensation
- Formal paid training and on-boarding program
- Full benefits package
- The opportunityto directly impact the world's most powerful executives
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top