Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
CEB: CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
As a Business Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to establish relationships with prospective executive-level clients, discuss cutting edge strategic issues with progressive companies, and manage the sales process through the attainment of quarterly and annual revenue goals. Sales Executives follow a highly consultative sales approach, independently and actively working to grow the size of our membership across Australia and New Zealand within a single practice area.
- Convert senior executives from prospective to active members through a consultative sales approach,
- Drive revenue growth by achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual quotas within assigned territory through face to face sales meetings,
- Gather business intelligence on companies across Australia and New Zealand, and qualify leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities;
- Conduct phone-based and live sales visits with senior executives and their teams to articulate our business model and value proposition,
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of CEB high value products and services to prospective clients,
- Understand the changing business terrains that prospective members face, effectively articulate the value proposition of our executive programs,
- Partner and coach a sales support staff member as they support lead generation activities and work on visit scheduling campaigns to drive continued revenue generation; Step-in as required to support/conduct cold-calling activities.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Desire to succeed in a quota driven sales environment for a high-growth, global company,
- Demonstrated history of meeting personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals,
- Excellent presentation, writing and negotiation skills, ability to create and deliver convincing arguments,
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport and credibility quickly with an executive-level audience,
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail,
- Solid grounding in business concepts and dynamics
- Experience selling intellectual products or services highly desirable
- 4 years of corporate sales experience required
- Willingness to travel (50 %)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Back to top