Business Development Manager, Enterprise Accounts
Business DevelopmentManager, Large Enterprise
What Is the Business Development Manager,Large Enterprise Role?
BDMs engage withC-suite level executives (CFOs, CIOs, CMOs, etc.) at large enterprise companies(Comcast, CSX, Johnson & Johnson, etc.) to generate new business revenue.They are expected to build rapport with senior level executives, advise them onbest practice business solutions, and strategically manage the sales opportunitywithin their own defined territories. A key part of the consultative salesprocess includes engaging executives on CEB's unique business model and thevalue that our products bring to their firms.
BDMs in our Large Enterprise division work in an excitingculture, surrounded by talented, motivated and intellectual colleagues whothrive on helping executives solve their most pressing businesschallenges. By interacting with the highest level of decision makers atsome of the world's most renowned companies, this role provides a uniqueopportunity to learn how to apply executive level thinking to problemsolving.
WATCH oneof our clients (members) discuss why they value our product.
What Are the Key Responsibilities?
- Generate C-Suite sales leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques
- Evaluate prospects' business needs and present the appropriate mix of CEB products within a regional territory
- Understand evolving business insights and effectively articulate the value proposition to prospective clients
- Lead senior executives into active membership status through a consultative sales approach
- Execute a transactional sales methodology with an average sales cycle of (3) months or less
We areLooking for Driven Team Players Who
- Have a Bachelor's degree; all majors considered, advanced degrees welcomed
- Possess 3 years of inside or outside sales experience in a consultative, B2B environment
- Are interested in building a sales career in a high performance organization
- Thrive when selling to C-level executives and sophisticated buying groups
- Demonstrate, and are interested in further developing their own Challenger selling skills and capabilities
What CEB Can Offer You
- Best in class sales training that will enable you to further develop your B2B sales skills
- Given the growth within the division, there is a significant amount of opportunity for career advancement
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped quarterly commission potential
- Annual incentive trips that reward and recognize top sales performers
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer matching, paid time off, flexible spending account, complimentary onsite gym access, and more
About the Firm
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. Inpartnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovativesolutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers,and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals andearly careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learnmore about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversityin the workplace.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top