Business Development Manager- Effortless Experience
CEB, now Gartner helps build organizational and individualcapabilities to employ the insight-led Effortless Experience™ model. Oursolutions for contact center effectiveness employ an analytical, research-drivenapproach, leveraging the proven best practices of the world's leadingorganizations. This approach ensures differentiation where it matters most-with the frontline rep and with the customer. Customer Contact organizationsthat partner with CEB realize improved rep performance and engagement, achievegreater customer loyalty while meeting cost objectives. To learn more aboutthis approach read the Harvard Business Review article "Stop Trying to DelightYour Customers".
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager in CEB, now Gartner's EffortlessExperience group. Critical thinkers looking for an opportunity to exercisetheir judgment and assume significant responsibility for business growth areideal candidates. The primary responsibility of this role is to engage with asenior-level executive audience for the purposes of opening new talentdevelopment engagements and growing partnerships with Contact Centerexecutives.
- Work with Customer Contact Leadership Council Relationship Mangers to identify/qualify opportunities with existing members
- Understand evolving business terrains and effectively articulate the value proposition to prospective clients
- Identify key business challenges and use intellectual creativity and business problem solving skills to show executives how their Commercial strategy needs to evolve to meet the changing buying behaviors
- Teach clients existing CEB, now Gartner insights to inform their strategy and lead them to our unique solution
- Build credibility to drive future meetings to map out the engagement
- Leverage process and negotiation skills to finalize the partnership agreements
- Meet annual sales quotas while contributing to the larger business development and marketing efforts of the team
- 5 years' experience selling complex services and/or implementing consulting engagements at a professional services firm preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- A track record of initiative to surpass challenging performance goals.
- Ability to manage a complex sales process and partner well with a delivery team
- An entrepreneurial and competitive spirit.
- Ability to create and deliver compelling and persuasive arguments with an executive level audience.
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel (30-50%)
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped incentive compensation
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, pension contribution
Compensation and Benefits Package
Grow with us
Launch your future at a global market leader! CEB, now Gartner, is a best practice insight and technology company. We help our customers grow by harnessing their untapped potential. Leaders at more than 10,000 organizations worldwide rely on our advisory services and technology solutions to manage their talent, customers, and operations. More at cebglobal.com and gartner.com.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top