Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced sales professional with a history of exceeding goals? Do you want to work for a fast growing firm that impacts the world’s best companies? As a Business Development Manager at CEB – a global leader in talent solutions – you will drive sales and revenue growth from a portfolio of leading clients, plus significant new business activity and campaign work.
In recent years CEB has rapidly grown its network of senior executives and base of top clients in the Netherlands, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries. As the business targets ambitious growth in strategic talent management and leadership development projects, career opportunities for sales and account management professionals will continue to grow..
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Generate New Business and Cultivate Existing Accounts: Develop, grow, and retain relationships with C-level executives and Human Resources leaders within your portfolio of Corporate and Enterprise clients. Identify new accounts and generate new business revenue.
- Provide Smart Talent Solutions: Sell science-based talent management solutions that enable clients to transform their organisations by better selecting, assessing, and developing their employees.
- Drive Revenue Growth: Create innovative proposals, present client-led solutions, and lead RFP responses in order to achieve sales and growth goals by closing deals.
- Become a Solutions Expert: Collaborate with internal consulting teams to expertly provide knowledge and support to clients, whilst becoming their go-to resource and primary point of contact.
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager with These Basic Qualifications:
- Ideally 5 years successful B2B sales and/or account management experience, with demonstrated ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales/revenue goals
- Fluent business English and native/fluent Dutch language skills
- Solution-based sales experience with strong business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR or a business-related discipline
- Experience selling to and maintaining partnerships with HR and/or C-level executives, with strong current network
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Experience working in consulting or professional services industry
What CEB Can Offer You:
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Back to top