Business Development Manager
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work for a fast growing firm that impacts the world's best companies? We are currently seeking a talented sales professional in our central Helsinki office to focus on growing our client base in Finland.
As a Business Development Manager at CEB – a global leader in talent solutions – you will actively hunt for new accounts and generate new business revenue, building a strong portfolio of Enterprise segment prospects, driving revenue growth and new sales of CEB Talent Assessment Solutions.
CEB provides leading-edge talent management solutions and assessment tools to multi-national companies throughout the world, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries. As our presence across Europe continues to grow, so do the career opportunities for ambitious sales professionals.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Identify and develop new business: Target top executives of potential client companies, identify sales opportunities, build and present solutions, and drive the pivotal moment where leads become sales, reaping the rewards of negotiating contracts to a successful close.
- Provide Smart Talent Solutions: Sell science-based talent management solutions that enable clients to transform their organisations by better selecting, assessing, and developing their employees.
- Drive Revenue Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, presenting client-led solutions and closing deals in order to achieve revenue and growth goals.
- Become a Solutions Expert: Collaborate with internal consulting teams to expertly provide knowledge and support to clients, whilst becoming their go-to resource and primary point of contact.
We're looking for a Business Development Manager with These Basic Qualifications:
- 4 to 7 years successful B2B sales and/or account management experience, with demonstrated ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales / revenue goals
- Fluent business English, plus native/fluent Finnish language skills
- Possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in HR or business-related discipline
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Experience selling to and maintaining partnerships with HR and/or C-level executives
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience working in consulting or professional services industry
- Solution-based sales experience with strong business acumen
What CEB Can Offer You:
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top