Business Development Manager
Do you love all things selling related? Learn how to master sales—from the company that literally wrote the book on it.
CEB needs a BDM in our Dubai office to focus on growing our high value client base, rather than developing business within well-established accounts. If you have a sharply honed consulting style, this is your chance to be an integral part of our own growth and revenue achievements. You will also target top executives of potential companies, and drive the pivotal moment where leads become sales, reaping the rewards of negotiating contracts to a successful close.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Generate C-level leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques and conducting telephone-based or virtual sales meetings.
- Build new business across the GCC territory, and identify new business opportunities in new-to-CEB corporations.
- Turn potential clients into active accounts through consultative selling, manage the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these clients to the account manager team.
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the solutions' value proposition and diagnosing the prospective clients' business needs.
- Manage an average sales cycle of 60 days or less.
- Close deals consistently, with a min of $50,000.
We Want a BDM with These Qualifications
- 3 years of successful sales/business development experience, including commercial negotiations with C-level decision makers in blue-chip companies, preferably experience selling to HR and/or C Level, with strong current network
- Ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
- Strong interpersonal skills; can quickly build rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience
- Solid understanding of business concepts and dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluent/native language skills in English – Arabic would be an advantage
- Understand and believe in the value of Talent Measurement in strategic human capital solutions.
- A strong networker with negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple commercial processes, forecast with precision and identify challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adaptability.
- Must be professional, diplomatic, personable and reliable
- The ability to build business relationships at a senior level
- Ability to use internal influence to ensure that the full capabilities of CEB are brought to bear in serving our clients
What CEB Can Offer You
- Competitive base salary plus generous incentive compensation
- Formal paid training and on-boarding program
- Full benefits package
- The opportunity to directly impact the world's most powerful executives
About the Firm
CEB, the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools, and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers, and risk. Member companies include 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in exciting locations around the world. Learn more about our opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top