Business Development Associate - Atlanta
Are you driven by achieving goals and making money? Would you like to interact with C-level executives from some of the world's leading companies? You've come to the right place. We are looking for top-level talent who want to have a career in sales. As a Business Development Associate you will build core skills in sales and directly impact senior-level executives at leading organizations.
We do it for the impact.
We provide our clients with high-value research and insights that address their mission critical priorities. We are an unstoppable force of proactivity, engagement, resourcefulness, and application. We offer relevant information and actionable insight to leaders at more than 11,000 companies to manage talent, benchmark performance, and achieve critical objectives—effectively changing their futures. That's why we sell research and technology.
What you'll get out of this opportunity:
- Learn how secure sales meetings through cold calling and lead-generation campaigns.
- Effectively present the value of CEB's renowned products and services to prospective clients.
- You'll partner with your Business Development Manager on how to create customized plans to support sales cycles and drive urgency.
- You will be skilled at collecting business intelligence on companies, leads, and qualified potential customers.
- Recruit key client executives and staff to webinars, roundtable discussions, and more.
Why you'll want it:
- We show you a clear career path for advancement and offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field (you did say you're passionate).
- We take care of you with competitive compensation and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, employee stock purchase program, flexible spending, and tuition assistance.
- Diversity and inclusion are at our core—join established Veterans', Women's, LGBT, and cultural groups to celebrate our differences.
- We foster your service ethic through community service PTO days, our matching gift program, and volunteer service fellowships.
What you'll need:
- · A Bachelor's degree (all majors welcome)
- · Thrive in a competitive environment
- · Relevant work or internship experience in salesor account management
- · Unmatchedability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- · Advancedcomputer and internet search skills
- · Varsity-levelcommunication, writing, problem-solving, and time management skills
Let us introduceourselves.
CEB is a best practiceinsight and technology company. We help our customers grow by harnessing theiruntapped potential. Leaders at more than 10,000 organizations worldwide rely onour advisory services and technology solutions to manage their talent,customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune500, more than 80% of the FTSE 100, and over 70% of the Dow JonesAsian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as aninnovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and earlycareerists in locations around the world. Learn more at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed todiversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin,religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation,gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protectedveteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal,state or local law. CEB promotes a drug-free workplace. CEB willconsider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a mannerconsistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminalbackground inquiries.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top