Business Development Associate
CEB Talent Assessment Solutions help organizations to assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data.
The role of Business Development Associate is varied, including supporting/participating in sales processes, carrying out different administrative tasks and providing occasional support to our professional services teams.
- Qualify incoming leads and prospect through outbound calls to qualify companies
- Researching client companies and seeking commercial information to support Business Development Managers/Account Managers. Identify contacts and leads and help identify sales opportunities
- Follow up on specific campaigns, promoting new and existing products and services
- Contacting clients regarding a specific sales opportunity or offer
- Preparing analysis of clients’ product usage
- Work within the internal sales team to assist with the management and development of clients
- Schedule meetings and grow pipeline through cold calling business leaders
- Grow salesforce.com data base with new accurate client data including key people, emails, numbers etc.
- Manage the client database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date for direct mailing activities
- Recruit business leaders to attend events such as business breakfast meetings, seminars etc.
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Constantly look for ways in which to increase revenue and make existing processes more efficient and effective
- Understand and explain Talent Assessment from CEB’s product and service offerings to potential and existing low level spend clients
- Undertake ad hoc projects as and when required
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- A Bachelor’s degree, business-related discipline
- Experience in a business to business, client facing role.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office, proficiency with SalesForce.com is considered as positive
- Focused, result orientated and high attention to detail
- Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adaptability
- Structured and systematic way of working. Motivated by both back and front office tasks. Is able to multitask
- Comfortable with cold calling
Back to top