Business Development Associate / Account Management Associate - Chicago
Business Development / Account Management Associate – B2B Sales Training Program
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Would you like to interact with C-level executives from some of the world’s leading companies? At CEB, we are seeking entry level Business Development / Account Management Associates to engage senior-level executives, proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings, and participate in cold-calling and sales lead generation campaigns.
Learn from truly exceptional sales talent.
We offer a sales training program designed to support on-the-job activities. This curriculum will provide you with the essential skills and business acumen to become world-class sales professionals, and build successful careers. We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, business writing, and problem solving skills, which are key competencies for increased selling potential and to advance to the next level at CEB.
How Do Associates Make an Impact?
- Prospect and make outbound calls to business leads and qualified companies to meet sales goals.
- Partner with Sales Executives and Account Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, support sales cycle success, and drive urgency.
- Educate prospective members – over the phone — on the value of CEB’s renowned products and services.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective or current members.
- Ensure members are leveraging CEB’s extensive offerings, and deliver high quality service to help drive future sales.
- Recruit members to attend events, such as webinars or roundtable discussions to demonstrate the continued value of membership.
- Ensure that Salesforce.com contains accurate account details and contact information for members and prospects.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work and/or internship experience in sales
- A desire to meet and achieve goals
- Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit
What can CEB offer you?
- On-the-job experience and a world-class training program
- Clear career paths and professional development opportunities
- Annual incentive trips that reward and recognize top sales performers
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top