Business Analyst, Sales and Marketing Solutions
Business Analyst, Sales & Marketing Solutions – North America
At our members' request, CEB has developed a unique arm of the business called Solutions to support them through their implementation challenges. Over the years, our team has represented one of the fastest growing parts of CEB and has successfully helped many members implement CEB's best practices research. Solutions' ability to leverage CEB's intellectual property in the form of engagement execution, including the use of proprietary survey diagnostics, analyses, and quantitative models, has proven successful in improving sales force effectiveness across numerous industries. Solutions partners with member organizations to deploy consulting projects and training programs targeted at senior sales leaders, front line sales managers, and field sales.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our team of consulting professionals in our Sales and Marketing Solutions Practice that disproportionately focuses on helping large global organizations implement the Challenger ™ Sales Approach. (See www.thechallengersale.com/).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engagement delivery – Assist the Engagement Manager and other project team members in managing project logistics, timelines and deliverables; building client-ready presentations; and presenting information to senior client leadership (both over the phone and in person)
- Data analysis – Collect, manage, and analyze data collected from client surveys, assessments and diagnostics; rigorously test ideas using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods; compile findings into reports and summaries for the engagement team
- Product support / new product development - Work with CEB's product, new product development teams and client partners to test engagement design and make appropriate changes in delivery structure and deliverables based on data and feedback from existing clients and early adopters
- Team support – Other tasks such as coordinating meetings and teleconferences, preparing data and summaries for the team and managing member requests
- Proven experience at a leading strategy or management consulting firm preferred
- Experience using SPSS or Microsoft Excel to conduct statistical analysis
- High proficiency in distilling data into consumable insight for client leaders
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills and strong writing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior client and internal executives and present information and insight in a compelling way
- Interest in testing and contributing ideas to new product launches
- Ability to work either independently or in a team environment, depending on the task at hand
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top