CEB is seeking a Benefits Specialist to join our HumanResources team in Arlington, VA.
- Assist in the day- to-day administration ofemployee benefits, including enrollments and terminations, compliance testing,processing monthly invoices for group plans, maintaining benefits databases andHRIS benefit records, coordinating with Finance to ensure accurate benefits andcompensation data for payroll, maintaining employee benefit files and updatingpayroll records
- Respond to employee concerns through serving asprimary point of contact for general benefits inquiries
- Maintain benefits information in Workday. Trouble-shoot Workday benefit issues andassist in resolution
- Document and maintain administrative guides forassigned benefit processes
- Assist in the design, review and updatebenefits communications on an ongoing basis
- Partner with team to plan and execute annualbenefits open enrollment
- Partner with broker to prepare reports andapplications required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies, suchas, Department of Labor and otherregulatory agencies. Monitor changes to state and federal laws pertaining tobenefits, and report necessary or suggested changes to management.
- Bachelor’sdegree required
- 2-3 years of previous work experiencein a corporate environment, with a benefits and/or HR background required
- Proficientin the use of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstratedability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Outstandingcommunication, issue resolution and analytical skills
- Abilityto effectively prioritize amongst competing initiatives
- Highly organizedand acute attention to detail
- Results-oriented;solid work ethic
- Innovativeapproach to process and workflow issues
- Abilityto work well with a variety of constituencies
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top