About CEB, Now Gartner
Leading organizations worldwide rely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offered by Gartner, CEB best practices and technology solutions equip clients with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. More information is available at gartner.com/ceb.
We are looking for an experienced and high achieving solutions focussed Business Development Manager to join our Shanghai based team. In this role, you will sell solutions based on SHL thought leadership and cutting edge research. Key to your success will be your sales confidence, commercial insight and ability to create options. Achievement of targets is rewarded by the SHL global commission plan.
In this role you will:
- Build a portfolio of prospects through the development of contacts, referrals, and following up on leads
- Understand clients' key economic influences and buying motivations and creating options from our range of propositions
- Create a pipeline through regular account reviewing , planning and forecasting
- Follow up on marketing campaigns, promoting new solutions to clients
- Maximise internal resource involvement for enhanced solution offering and to ensure efficient solution delivery
- Prepare proposals, letter of engagements and maintain SalesForce records
What we will need from you:
- Proven business to business consulting, through solution selling, and sales closure expertise
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and build a pipeline
- Excellent persuading and influencing skills
- Able to deliver polished presentations to senior leaders
- Strong English language skills
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top