Autumn 2017 - Graduate Trainee Programme: Account Management & Business Development Associate
Are you driven by results and achievinggoals? Would you like to interact with C-level executives from some of theworld’s leading companies?
At CEB, we are seeking entry level andexperienced Associates to engage senior-level executives, proactivelyschedule and confirm sales meetings, participate in cold-calling and sales leadgeneration campaigns.
Learn from truly exceptional sales talent.
We offer a sales training programdesigned to support on-the-job activities. This curriculum will provide you with the essential skills and businessacumen to become world-class sales professionals, and build successful careers.We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, business writing, and problemsolving skills, which are key competencies for increased selling potential andto advance to the next level at CEB.
The program is designed to transition youinto an Associate Director level Individual Contributor role (BusinessDevelopment/Account Manager) in 24-36 months. There are 3 levels in theprogram:
- Level1- Associate – Commercial and businessfundamental
- Level 2- Specialist – Demand generation andconversion/customer value delivery
- Level 3- Senior Specialist – Business resultsmanagement
How Do Associates Make anImpact?
- Prospect and make outbound calls to businessleads and qualified companies to meet sales goals.
- Partner with Sales Executives and AccountManagers to create customized plans for sales territories, support sales cyclesuccess, and drive urgency.
- Educate prospective members – over the phone— on the value of CEB’s renowned products and services.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests fromprospective or current members.
- Ensure members are leveraging CEB’s extensiveofferings, and deliver high quality service to help drive future sales.
- Recruit members to attend events, such aswebinars or roundtable discussions to demonstrate the continued value ofmembership.
- Ensure that Salesforce.com contains accurateaccount details and contact information for members and prospects.
A successful candidatewill possess:
- Undergraduatedegree qualified (any discipline)
- Ideallya minimum of 9 months experience in a sales / new business support function(inside sales, prospecting, sales support), and able to demonstrate an exemplarservice ethic whilst contributing to individual and team goals
- Goaland action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets withina team environment
- Highlevel of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations,i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers etc.
- Solidorganisation, multi‐taskingand prioritisation skills, including an acute attention to detail
- Forwardthinking and solutions orientated approach at all times
- Strongcommunication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage asenior – level audience
- StrongMS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and any knowledge ofCRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) would be an advantage
Compensationand Benefits Package
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefit package including Medical Cover, Dental Cover, Group Personal Pension Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care (free eye tests plus subsidized spectacles), Discounted gym membership and a Range of local discounts, e.g. theatre tickets, etc.
CEB is a best practice insight and technologycompany. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we developinnovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at morethan 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent,customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% ofthe Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow JonesAsian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growthfirm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within avariety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our globalopportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB isan Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top