Associate Technology Consultant (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
CEB (NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
Central PS Technology is responsible for the technical implementation and delivery of bespoke solutions for clients globally. These responsibilities mainly consist of:
- Deployment of localisation (translations) on SHL’s systems
- Development and deployment of Situational Judgement Tests (SJTs) on SHL’s systems
- Development and deployment of custom reports on SHL’s systems
- Supporting the integration of tools and reports with SHL’s partner applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Build of 360 tools
- Data extracts
- S2P solution builds
- Branding of client systems
- Provide presales resources to support Director of Business Development
- Post-delivery 2nd line support
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job
- To understand the role of a Consultant in the implementation and delivery of bespoke solutions and the client impact of Central PS Technology deliverables.
- To manage and deliver high quality technological solutions to clients on time and to budget.
- To become a specialist in the field of Central PS Technology by developing technical, commercial and client facing skills.
- To constructively contribute and assist members of the Central PS Technology team in the delivery of bespoke solutions.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong PC skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Work experience in a commercial environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload.
- Knowledge of general software and methodologies
- Client facing experience.
- A working knowledge about the workings of web applications.
- A working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- SQL skills
- XML / HTML / CSS
- Visual Basic or similar
- Level A / Level B
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Back to top