Associate Integration Consultant
This role is critical to ensuring an outstanding experience for clients with integrated solutions. The Associate Integrations Consultant will manage the delivery/migration of Integrated Systems including standard and one off integrated projects alongside onboarding of new integration partners.
- Client Delivery: Delivering Global client projects, including configuring integration configs and testing
- Liaising with Integration Partners to test externally and with Client for UAT and sign off.
- Partner Onboarding: Lead the onboarding process around defining and capturing the functionality and workflow available with an Integration Partner. Establish workable demo systems with said partner.
- Partner Transition: Lead the partner transition process with regard to moving partner functionality from legacy platforms to new CEB platform
- Provide pre-migration support
- Lead conversations with the field, client and ATS (applicant tracking system) around the requirements, documenting and capturing information where appropriate
- Analyse and establish feasibility of requirements
- Support client in influencing the partner to build new functionality where required
- Implement and test Talent Central integration
- Influence and drive external partner support to ensure their work is completed appropriately and in partnership with CEB
- Analyse/triage issues, then work with IT/Product teams to push through fixes/changes where required
- Lead conversations with client around risks and issues, driving through to resolution
- Separately, help lead a multitude of other (internal/external) calls where needed to provide issue resolution updates.
- Present regular updates directly to migration stakeholders, raising issues, risks and concerns. Walking through potential solutions with possible resolution dates, and highlighting/reviewing the impact.
- Provide post-migration support
- Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge or experience of SAAS based delivery
- Strong PC skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Analytical and commercial work experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with key departments to ensure issues are resolved effectively
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Language: Fluency in English. Any additional language would be a bonus.
- Client facing experience
- A working knowledge of web applications
- SQL skills
- Ability to use one or more languages (XML / HTML / CSS)
- Visual Basic or similar
- Customer focused – base all decisions on what is best for the customer
- Self driven, with high energy levels and personal commitment to constantly improving the CPS team as a means of developing your own career.
- A strong team player, who is able to take on tasks and run with them independently
- Result oriented, able to maintain a strong focus on targets, goals and objectives at all times.
- A good communicator and leader, who is able to paint a clear vision of the objectives and take the team with them
- Strong organisational and planning skills, able to set out clear project plans
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Highly ethical, not prepared to compromise on quality
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top