Associate Integration Consultant
This role is critical to ensuring an outstanding experience for clients with integrated solutions. The Associate Integrations Consultant will manage the delivery/migration of Integrated Systems including standard and one off integrated projects alongside onboarding of new integration partners.
- Client Delivery: Delivering Global client projects, including configuring integration configs and testing
- Liaising with Integration Partners to test externally and with Client for UAT and sign off.
- Partner Onboarding: Lead the onboarding process around defining and capturing the functionality and workflow available with an Integration Partner. Establish workable demo systems with said partner.
- Partner Transition: Lead the partner transition process with regard to moving partner functionality from legacy platforms to new CEB platform
- Provide pre-migration support
- Lead conversations with the field, client and ATS (applicant tracking system) around the requirements, documenting and capturing information where appropriate
- Analyse and establish feasibility of requirements
- Support client in influencing the partner to build new functionality where required
- Implement and test Talent Central integration
- Influence and drive external partner support to ensure their work is completed appropriately and in partnership with CEB
- Analyse/triage issues, then work with IT/Product teams to push through fixes/changes where required
- Lead conversations with client around risks and issues, driving through to resolution
- Separately, help lead a multitude of other (internal/external) calls where needed to provide issue resolution updates.
- Present regular updates directly to migration stakeholders, raising issues, risks and concerns. Walking through potential solutions with possible resolution dates, and highlighting/reviewing the impact.
- Provide post-migration support
- Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge or experience of SAAS based delivery
- Strong PC skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Analytical and commercial work experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with key departments to ensure issues are resolved effectively
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Language: Fluency in English. Any additional language would be a bonus.
- Client facing experience
- A working knowledge of web applications
- SQL skills
- Ability to use one or more languages (XML / HTML / CSS)
- Visual Basic or similar
- Customer focused – base all decisions on what is best for the customer
- Self driven, with high energy levels and personal commitment to constantly improving the CPS team as a means of developing your own career.
- A strong team player, who is able to take on tasks and run with them independently
- Result oriented, able to maintain a strong focus on targets, goals and objectives at all times.
- A good communicator and leader, who is able to paint a clear vision of the objectives and take the team with them
- Strong organisational and planning skills, able to set out clear project plans
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Highly ethical, not prepared to compromise on quality
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top