Associate Business Development Manager (Swedish/English)
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to be part of a newly created, high performing, international team? We are currently seeking a number of talented bilingual sales professionals (Swedish plus English) in our central London office.
As an Associate Business Development Manager at CEB – a global leader in talent solutions – you will identify new prospects and manage and close the entire sales cycle for a range of middle market companies across Sweden, driving revenue growth and new sales of CEB Talent Assessment Solutions.
CEB provides leading-edge talent management solutions and assessment tools to multi-national companies throughout the world, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries. As our central London team continues to grow, so do the career opportunities for ambitious sales professionals.
As an Associate Business Development Manager, you will:
- Identify and develop new business: Strategically plan, grow, and retain relationships with C-level executives and Human Resources leaders within a range of middle market, corporate and partner prospects.
- Provide Smart Talent Solutions: Sell science-based talent management solutions that enable clients to transform their organisations by better selecting, assessing, and developing their employees.
- Drive Revenue Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, presenting client-led solutions and closing deals in order to achieve revenue and growth goals.
- Become a Solutions Expert: Collaborate with internal consulting teams to expertly provide knowledge and support to clients, whilst becoming their go-to resource and primary point of contact.
We're looking for an Associate Business Development Manager with These Basic Qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years successful B2B new business sales experience, with demonstrated ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales / revenue goals
- Fluent business English, plus native/fluent Swedish language skills
- Possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in HR or business-related discipline
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Experience selling to and maintaining partnerships with HR and/or C-level executives
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience working in consulting or professional services industry
- Solution-based sales experience with strong business acumen
What CEB Can Offer You:
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top