Analyt, Talent Solutions
Business Analyst, Effortless Experience Talent Solutions – North America
At our members’ request, CEB has developed a unique arm of the business called Solutions to support them through their implementation challenges. Over the years, our team has represented one of the fastest growing parts of CEB and has successfully helped many members implement CEB’s best practices research. Solutions’ ability to leverage CEB’s intellectual property in the form of engagement execution, including the use of proprietary survey diagnostics, analyses, and quantitative models, has proven successful in improving functional effectiveness across numerous industries.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our team of consulting professionals in our Effortless Experience™ Talent Solutions practice, which partners with global organizations to deploy training programs targeted at customer service leaders, supervisors, and frontline staff. See https://www.cebglobal.com/top-insights/effortless-experience.html for more about the research and products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engagement delivery – Assist the Engagement Manager and other project team members in managing project logistics, timelines and deliverables; building client-ready presentations; and presenting information to senior client leadership (both over the phone and in person)
- Participant support — Serve as point person for various product online learning systems, including configuration of new engagements, supporting technical troubleshooting, updating of online content and curricula, and liaising with vendor partners.
- Data analysis – Collect, manage, and analyze data collected from client surveys, assessments and diagnostics; rigorously test ideas using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods; compile findings into reports and summaries for the engagement team
- Product support / new product development – Work with CEB’s product, new product development teams and client partners to test engagement design and make appropriate changes in delivery structure and deliverables based on data and feedback from existing clients and early adopters
- Team support – Other tasks such as coordinating meetings and teleconferences, preparing data and summaries for the team and managing member requests
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills and strong writing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior client and internal executives and present information and insight in a compelling way
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with special emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel.
- High proficiency in distilling data into consumable insight for client leaders
- Interest in testing and contributing ideas to new product launches
- Ability to work either independently or in a team environment, depending on the task at hand
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including visual depiction of insights and ideas for presentations.
- Highly polished client-facing communication and interpersonal skills.
- High energy, positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent collaboration skills; willingness to work beyond job parameters.
- Proven experience at a leading strategy or management consulting firm preferred
CEB, the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers and risk. Member companies include approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, half the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and nearly 85% of the FTSE 100.
Named one of Forbes most innovative growth companies in 2014, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of fast-paced and intellectually stimulating career paths. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top