Account Manager, Talent Solutions
CEB Talent Assessment is a global leader in talent solutions helping organizations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data. As an Account Manager you will have the critical position of establishing and growing relationships between CEB Talent Assessment and our diverse client portfolio.
We know that every B2B business can benefit from learning more about their talent through our services, and we need highly motivated sellers with great communication skills and real drive to join our dynamic sales team.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Cultivate New and Existing Business: Manage and grow a portfolio of clients from the SME, partner and/or corporate segment in addition to identifying and developing new business opportunities. Demonstrate preparedness and credibility – using insight-led sales techniques.
- Relationship Building: Achieve detailed understanding of the client’s most important business and talent needs through skillful probing. Paints a client-centric vision of value by effectively positioning our recommendations and capabilities in the client’s context.
- Client Delivery: Ensure implementation of subscription contracts for recurring client needs and manages renewal of client contracts & subscriptions.
- Content Development: Accurate use of Salesforce. Develop, apply and share knowledge including; keeping abreast of market trends and evolving client needs and using this to deliver client solutions, maintaining own knowledge of new and existing solutions, services, products including all new delivery mechanisms.
- Company Representation: Increase and continually promote the CEB Talent Assessment brand in the market.
We’re looking for an Account Manager with These Basic Qualifications/Skills:
- 1 to 3 years successful outbound sales experience, including proven experience in negotiations; ideally from a Consulting or Business Services background
- Demonstrated ability to serve in a role with revenue responsibility and able to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Ability to manage multiple commercial processes, forecast with precision and identify challenges to a positive commercial outcome.
- Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adaptability.
- The ability to build business relationships at a senior level.
- Ability to use internal influence to ensure that the full capabilities of CEB are brought to bear in serving our clients.
- Excellent business English and local languages as required.
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave.
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Back to top