Account Manager, HR : Canberra
Account Manager, HR, Canberra based
Want to help influence the world's best companies? Join CEB as an Account Manager, and help drive sales growth while managing a client portfolio that is unrivaled among other advisory and consulting companies.
Our B2B Account Managers are the senior focal point for all customer interaction in the sales and renewal process. They act as business-practice experts to their assigned member organisations and monitor their accounts' development and growth—from initial sale to year-on-year renewal—always staying aware of cross-sell opportunities.
How You Will Make an Impact in Account Management
- Teach clients and prospects the benefits of CEB products and services, detailing our business model and value proposition.
- Build relationships with prospects and existing clients (members) by demonstrating in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding their specific business needs, and presenting an appropriate mix of CEB products and research solutions through personal visits and phone calls.
- Work with our client advisory team to deliver targeted and substantive content solutions for members.
- Determine appropriate tactics to drive urgency in sales cycle, including trial meetings, teleconferences, guest website access, etc.
- Master the research terrain for the membership, and monitor industry trends as required.
- Use existing relationships to contact new business leads within the member organisation.
- Pursue, negotiate, and close cross-sell opportunities, leading senior executives into active membership status though a consultative sales approach.
- Customise account plans for member companies, outlining service delivery, revenue growth strategies, and potential additions for existing memberships.
- Work with product partners to ensure targeted and substantive resolution of diagnosed client needs.
We Are Looking for a Manager with These Basic Qualifications
- 5 years of successful sales or account management experience, including holding commercial negotiations within a blue-chip client base
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Skills in managing multiple commercial processes (new business sales and renewals), forecasting precisely, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations, as well as CEB's product portfolio
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in building relationships with executives
- Willingness to conduct ANZ-wide travel as required
- Undergraduate degree
What CEB Can Offer You
- Formal on-boarding programme to help you build a foundation for success
- Best-in-class account management training to further develop your skills
- Professional development and advancement based on performance
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Various incentive campaigns to recognize top performers' achievements
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top