Account Manager, Enterprise Accounts (DC Metro Area)
What Is the Account ManagerRole?
Account Managers ensure service deliveryto existing clients (members), and conduct both renewal and new business salesinteractions with senior-level executives within specific institutionalaccounts. Account Managers conductconsistent and meaningful live and phone-based conversations with all contactsand are evaluated against overall institutional revenue growth and member satisfaction/advocacy.
Account Managers workin an exciting, fast-paced culture, surrounded by talented, motivated andintellectual colleagues who thrive on helping executives solve their mostpressing business challenges. By interacting with the highest level of decisionmakers at some of the world's most renowned companies, this role provides aunique opportunity to learn how to apply executive level thinking to problemsolving. We are hiring in our Washington D.C., Chicago, or San Franciscooffices.
What Are the Key Responsibilities?
- Build relationships with clients and prospects through demonstration of in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding of specific institutional needs/priorities and application of research solutions.
- Navigate CEB's client offerings on behalf of the institution, ensuring the appropriate product is provided to meet the client's need
- Educate clients and prospects on the benefits of CEB's products and services through compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition
- Create customized account plans for each institution, outlining service delivery and revenue growth strategies for existing and potential client memberships within the institution
- Collaborate with our client advisory team to ensure targeted and substantive content solution delivery
- Utilize existing member relationships to navigate within the institution and generate/contact new business leads
- Evaluate prospects' business needs and present appropriate mix of CEB products
- Determine appropriate tactics to drive urgency in sales cycle, including trial meetings/ teleconferences, guest website access, etc.
What Arethe Basic Qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years of direct sales or account management experience; or an MBA degree and 5 years of business related experience in a singular industry
- Willingness and ability to travel in excess of 40% in a regional state territory
What Arethe Preferred Qualifications?
- Proven track record of selling and growing executive level relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow sales with existing senior level clients
- Experience working in a Business to Business (B2B) environment
Why Should I Be Interested?
- Formal on-boarding program that allows you to build a foundation for success
- Best in class account management training that will enable you to further develop your skills
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Significant amount of opportunity for career trajectory
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped (quarterly) commission
- Variety of incentive campaigns that recognize top performers for their achievements
CEB is abest practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leadingorganizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drivecorporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companieswith the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations.CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% ofthe Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100.More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals andearly careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learnmore about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer committedto diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top