CEB is the world's leading member based research and advisory business. Through its SHL Talent Measurement Solutions business CEB works with clients to identify and develop talented employees to reach their potential.
With a presence in over 50 countries, CEB deliver more than 25 million assessments annually in over 30 languages - enabling over 10,000 business customers to benefit from both global expertise and local insight. Along with world-class consulting practices and 24-hour support centre, our clients can access over 1,000 assessments through an easy-to-use technology platform.
As a Business Development Manager you will partner with HR Directors and C Level Executives to identify opportunities to enhance their people strategies, build and present solutions, close business, win new accounts and increase SHL Talent Measurement brand awareness in the market.
You will work collaboratively with our consulting team to formulate innovative solutions, driving growth in the territory.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifies and manages new business opportunities from the Middle Market segment
- Forms tactical relationships with clients
- Leverages organisational resources across the company to drive revenue growth
- Prepares effectively and researches customers in advance of calls or meeting
- Scope and shape client solutions
- Forecast future sales activity and produce monthly activity reports
- Implement new approaches to increase revenue and make existing CEB processes more efficient
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Promote the CEB SHL Talent Measurement brand in the market
What you will bring to the role?
- Tertiary qualifications in business-related discipline/ behavioural sciences (or equivalent)
- The ability to understand and articulate the value of competencies and objective assessments in the human resource lifecycle
- Proven experience in sales/business development, preferably in an human capital, consulting, talent management or technology environment
- The ability to build business relationships at a senior level, identify opportunities and develop client - focused propositions that are commercially viable both for CEB and the client and drive results
- High level of energy, a keen business acumen, resilience, adaptability, and excellent communication skills
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top