Want to help influence the world’s best companies? Join CEB as a Key Account Manager (KAM), and directly affect the relationships, revenue, and member experience for many of our largest and most complex accounts.
With unprecedented access and insight on their client base, KAMs act as go-to authorities on their key account corporations. These individuals work across all CEB functions and programmes to build strong personal relationships with our member organisations’ seniormost executives and ensure our business’s continued growth by directing valuable feedback and knowledge to the product teams.
How You Will Make an Impact in Key Account Management
- Take responsibility for and oversee all commercial activities (both sales and renewals) and revenue outcomes for a pool of 20–25 companies throughout all Europe-based practices.
- Build long-term pricing agreements that maximise contract value and balance relationship risks.
- Invest in business activities that, over a multi-year period, will spur significant revenue growth for the companies in your pool.
- Develop relationships with senior executives (in your portfolio of companies) who can serve as advocates, identify relationship risks, and help identify new opportunities to sell within the company.
- Ask these executive sponsors for information on key corporate priorities (and project owners) to connect our products to their needs.
- Create one- to three-year account plans for each of your portfolio’s companies to map out growth and service opportunities.
- Inform the product teams of your clients and market to improve product development and IP capture.
- Advocate for client needs within specific resource constraints.
- Identify cross-functional service/product opportunities.
[VIDEO] Hear from our Sales team.
We Want a Manager with These Qualifications
- 8 years of successful sales/account management experience, including holding commercial negotiations within a blue-chip client base
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Skills in managing multiple commercial processes (new business sales and renewals), forecasting precisely, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a revenue team with different levels of tenure, successfully coaching and mentoring for career progression
- Solid understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations, as well as CEB’s product portfolio
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in building relationships with executives
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel as required
- Undergraduate degree (any discipline)
What CEB Can Offer You
- Formal on-boarding programme to help you build a foundation for success
- Best-in-class account management training to further develop your skills
- Career development and advancement based on performance
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Various incentive campaigns to recognize top performers’ achievements
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, pension, and more
About the Firm
1. CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. Inpartnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovativesolutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers,and operations. CEBis a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, andmore than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in exciting locations around the world. Learn more about our opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top