Account Management Specialist
CEB Talent Assessment Solutions help organizations to assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data.
The role of Account Management Specialist is varied, including supporting/participating in sales processes, carrying out different administrative tasks and providing occasional support to our professional services teams. The Account Management Specialist will be required to develop expertise in our customer assessment platform (Talent Central) and our CRM system (SalesForce.com/SFDC).
- Talent Central Specialist for internal and external customers
- Knows all features of the solution
- Able to demonstrate the solution and create projects
- Knows the process of integration
- Subscription (Product) Specialist
- Knows the Talent Assessment solution features and pricing system
- Proactively provides information to internal customers (Business Development Managers) about customer usage
- Prepares all information requested for MTVR (Mid Term Value Review)
- Proposes solution to increase subscription revenues
- Provides reporting to management on bookings, revenues and forecasts
- Project Management
- Supports customers for on-line systems – training, providing technical advice and answering any content related questions
- Order Management
- Directly manage low spend customers
- Creation, approval and tracking of sales order forms. Registers all necessary information in SFDC
- Creates and manages Standing Orders
- Can be the unique contact for customers in case of recurrent orders.
- Managers Support
- Creates relevant analysis and reports from SFDC and Talent Central
- Prepares all relevant information/data before internal meetings (Professional Services, Sales, Operations). Is proactive in sharing these analysis to management
- Can create new dashboards/ reports for the benefit of the team
- Organise and prepare any team meetings (invitations, room booking, minutes etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English and French languages, both oral and written
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources, or business-related discipline
- Experience in a business to business, client facing role.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office, proficiency with SalesForce.com is considered as positive
- Focus, result orientation and high attention to detail
- Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adaptability
- Structured and systematic way of working. Motivated by both back and front office tasks. Is able to multitask
What CEB Can Offer You:
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- Robust training, support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in locations around the world. Learn more at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Back to top