Account Management Associate - SF
Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Have a passion for problem solving? You've come to the right place. We're seeking an Account Management Associate to join our team. You'll apply strategic thinking and relationship building to help get executives on board to solve the most pressing business challenges affecting Fortune 500 executives from around the globe.
We do it for the impact.
Our account management team provides our clients with high-value research and insights that address their mission critical priorities. We are an unstoppable force of proactivity, engagement, resourcefulness, and application. We offer relevant information and actionable insight to leaders at more than 11,000 companies to manage talent, benchmark performance, and achieve critical objectives—effectively changing their futures. That's why we sell research and technology.
What you'll get out of this opportunity:
- Proactively schedule calls with clients via phone (including cold calling)
- Research current clients to identify new sales opportunities, customize communications strategies, and ensure they are maximizing their use of our extensive products and services.
- Recruit clients to attend live and online events, such as webinars or roundtable discussions, to showcase the value of CEB membership and drive the close of key sales and renewal opportunities.
- Coordinate internal staff to ensure the right individuals are present to support a client on the issue/challenge to be discussed during the call and/or visit.
- Educate clients on the value of CEB's renowned products and services.
- Partner with Account Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, with a goal of achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
What's required of you:
- Bachelor'sdegree (all majors welcome)
- Relevantwork or internship in sales or customer service
- Unmatchedability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Advancedcomputer and internet search skills
- Varsity-levelcommunication, writing, problem-solving, and time management skills
Why you'll want it:
- Weshow you a clear career path for advancement and offer a unique trainingcurriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field (youdid say you're passionate).
- Wetake care of you with competitive compensation and a benefits package includingmedical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, employee stock purchaseprogram, flexible spending, and tuition assistance.
- Diversityand inclusion are at our core—join established Veterans', Women's, LGBT, andcultural groups to celebrate our differences.
- Wefoster your service ethic through community service PTO days, our matching giftprogram, and volunteer service fellowships.
Let us introduceourselves.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. Inpartnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovativesolutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers,and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals andearly careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learnmore about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top